Recruiting is a two way street with responsibilities on both the recruiter and the applicant. Below are some of the ways that we partner with you to achieve a rewarding placement. Please understand that the more items on the list that we can each bring to the process, the better the chances of a successful outcome.
What a Candidate can expect from Ag 1 Source
- Honesty, Integrity & Professionalism
- Clear Communication
- Career Counseling through every step of the process
- Resume analysis and assistance
- All fees paid by employers
A lot of time and energy goes into the process of preparing a candidate’s information for referral to an esteemed client. Relationships with these clients form the foundation of our company and demand that we be dedicated to providing only the best of the best for our clients to review. In order to get to that point, we use the following process:
- Once a resume is received, it is evaluated by a consultant in relation to all positions available within our company. If this evaluation is positive, the consultant will follow up to the candidate.
- When it is determined that a candidate meets the criteria set forth by a client, more in depth information may be requested, and the recruiter will conduct a phone interview with the applicant. References will be contacted and further documentation of skills and achievements may be requested.
- Possible job opportunities will always be discussed with a candidate before any information is submitted to a client for review. Our purpose is to only send your resume out with your prior knowledge and consent.
- When a match is found, a complete package of information is compiled and referred to the client. Communication with client and candidate during this time is constant, and the consultant will act as a facilitator for interviews and possible job offers.
- Interview preparation will be offered to a candidate consisting of company information, hiring manager personality, compensation analysis, etc.
- Post-interview follow-up is essential for both the consultant and the candidate.[/spoiler]
What Ag 1 Source expects from a Candidate
- Credible Information
- Prompt Responsiveness (the more responsive you are to requests, the quicker we can help you)
- Interview Preparation & Research
- Follow-up and Communication at every stage of the process
Candidates have a responsibility in the job search process when conducted by a third-party search firm. In order to bring about a positive result, candidates can do their part in the process by following these steps:
- Submit a resume with a complete work and education history.
- Be honest and forthcoming about your strengths and shortcomings when you speak to our consultant.
- Fill out all forms completely, honestly and as quickly as possible, and return them to your consultant.
- Provide reliable and respected references that have a direct knowledge of your work experiences and reputation.
- Share pertinent information such as companies you are currently interviewing with, willingness to relocate, travel, etc.
- Follow up with us whenever any information is updated.
- Be patient. It takes a lot of well timed steps to put a client together with a qualified applicant.
- Our company highly values your confidentiality, and we expect the same in return. All shared information regarding client, job and company benefits must remain confidential.
- Please keep in mind that we do offer a referral program. If we are working on a search and you are aware of someone that may fit the opening, you may qualify to be rewarded if we place that individual with a client company.