Ag 1 Source Difference for Candidates
The Ag 1 Source Difference for Candidates
Ag 1 Source is the most trusted and reliable recruiting firm in North American agriculture.
Operating with Integrity means that Ag 1 Source is different. We do not forward your information to employers without your consent. The practice of forwarding resumes or candidate information without permission is unacceptable to us. We focus on a strategic cultural match between the employer and employee and we only refer those candidates that fit all the requirements and want to be considered for the position.
Ag 1 Source strives to build Credibility based on 4 key characteristics of Trust.
- Integrity – more than honesty and compliance with rules. It includes congruence, humility, and courage.
- Intent – Our intent is our plan and our purpose, seeking the greatest mutual benefit for all.
- Capabilities – Our recruiters come directly from the specialties in which they recruit.
- Results – We work strategically to make the right placements and we take responsibility for the results.
Job Seeker Confidence
- Your resume will never be submitted without your permission.
- Our recruiters have domain expertise in the areas they recruit for.
- We ensure a cultural match between the employer and candidate.
- We are committed to managing long-term candidate relationships.
Integrity – What does that mean to us? It means creating an atmosphere of High Trust. It means Talking Straight. It means Delivering Results. It means Listening First and Keeping Commitments. A workplace filled with Integrity means being on the path to creating High Credibility.