Ag 1 Source Difference For Employers
The Ag 1 Source Difference for Employers
Ag 1 Source is the most trusted and reliable recruiting firm in North American agriculture.
Operating with Integrity means that Ag 1 Source is different. We focus on recruiting the ideal candidates for our clients and their specific needs. This means, we will not just forward the resume of any candidate we find. Quite simply, this is something that we at Ag 1 Source do not do. That practice is unacceptable to us. We focus on a strategic cultural match between the employer and employee and we only refer those candidates that fit all of the required criteria.
Ag 1 Source strives to build Credibility based on 4 core characteristics of Trust.
- Integrity – more than honesty and compliance with rules. It includes congruence, humility, and courage.
- Intent – Our intent is our plan and our purpose, seeking the greatest mutual benefit for all.
- Capabilities – Our recruiters come directly from the specialties in which they recruit.
- Results – We work strategically to make the right placements and we take responsibility for the results.
- Our recruiters come directly from the specialties in which they recruit.
- We have the resources to find the best talent on even the most challenging searches.
- Our recruiting consultants are passionate about finding a candidate that exceeds your expectations.
- Cultural Match for employers means finding quality candidates that fit your organization.
Integrity – What does that mean to us? It means creating an atmosphere of High Trust. It means Talking Straight. It means Delivering Results. It means Listening First and Keeping Commitments. A workplace filled with Integrity means being on the path to creating High Credibility.